A Very Happy and Peaceful Christmas to all of you and a Prosperous 2017.
We are Closed from December 23rd Until December 29th.
Our Special Rate Car Loan of 6.5% fixed Interest is back by popular demand for a limited time only. Contact the Office 094 9381848 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Terms and conditions do apply, KCU is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
If you want to transfer money from you credit union account to the bank using CU247 please click on the document below and follow the steps.
Or you can email us at email@example.com or call 094 9381848.
Special rate Home Improvement Loans.
We are offering Home Improvement loans at 8.5% interest for a limited time only.
T&C require that you can prove that the loan is for the purpose intended – builders estimate or quote from a Hardware Store (need not be for the full amount of the loan).
WELCOME TO THE SITE OF KILTIMAGH CREDIT UNION
Cheap Home Improvement Loans….
Plans are perfect but they need to be financed. I am sure you have a lot of jobs that need doing around your house and gardens, well here is your chance. We are offering Home Improvement Loans for the amazing low interest rate of 8.5%. Unlike other financial institutions we will not restrict you to term, you can pay the loan back as per the Credit Agreement or quicker if it suits.
€10,000 –Over 5 years – Repay €203.72 per month
Total cost of the loan €2223.11
Or pay it back over three years and save over €1,000 in interest.
Minimum loan at this special rate is €2,500 and the maximum that can be borrowed is €25,000 above your savings. You must prove that you are carrying out Home Improvements by providing us with a quote for work or invoice (estimate) for materials. These items need not be for the full amount of the loan but should be reasonable for the intended project. This condition is to ensure that the money is being used for the purpose intended.
No charges or Fees, No red tape, Free Life Insurance.
Deposit Guarantee Scheme – Information Sheet
The Central Bank of Ireland request that all financial institutions make information, on the cover available under the Deposit Guarantee Scheme, available to all account holders. Below is an information letter, if you have any queries please contact us at the address or phone number provided on the letter.
What is so different about a credit union Loan?
That way you can compare the benefits and be aware of the risks. Here are some of things that make a credit union loan different:
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Credit union interest rates are fair and reasonable and capped by law.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Once you are eligible for a credit union loan, repayment terms can be designed around your needs.
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!